To begin REGISTRATION please click here
Instructions for PA West Soccer Background Check System and uploading require clearance documents.
1) Click the link to PA West Soccer Risk Management System found on the Risk Management Page via either the Coach or Referee dropdown.
2) Login to the Affinity web site
3) You’ll land on “My Account” page…click ‘create registration’.
4) You will now be in the Risk Management portal…on this page you can only select ‘Spring 2016’
and click ‘continue’.
5) On “Account Primary Contact” page click ‘continue’.
6) On the “Register for Spring 2016” page click ‘register as coach/admin’…
a. in pop-up select ‘background check’ and system will advance automatically
b. pop-up reveals your admin record and right below you birth date click on the ‘click to
upload phot and documents’ link.
c. Click on each icon, then the ‘browse your computer’ button to find doc and upload…once all three are uploaded…scroll to bottom of the pop-up box and click ‘save’.
7) You’ll return to the “Register Spring 2016” page…click ‘continue’.
8) On the “Accept ELA” page…there is no ELA…click ‘agree and continue’.
9) On the “Make Payment” page…there is no fee…simply click ‘No Payment Due, Continue’ button.
This will create your order for a background check so PA West Soccer is aware your documents are ready for review and approval.
10) On the “Print Form” page you can print a receipt…and click ‘Log out and Back to…’ button.
Upon application submission with Affinity Sports, your application will be set to "Under Review". Once PA West reviews your uploaded documents your status will be updated to "Approved".